Tour Terms and Conditions
This document outlines what OneLife Tours (d.b.a. Eat and Drink Like a European) (“OLT”) agrees to provide when you sign up for a tour, and what you agree to do in return (“Tour Conditions”). This is very important information, so please read it carefully before you complete your reservation request.
Tour price guarantee: Our tour prices do not include airfare, and are subject to change without notice due to the unpredictability of currency rates and trip costs. However, your price for the tour you’ve selected will be locked and guaranteed the moment we receive your deposit. For current tour prices, visit www.eatanddrinklikeaeuropean.com.
Tour confirmation: Tours typically, but not always, require a minimum of eight travelers. Do not buy your air tickets until you have been told the tour is going for certain. Please confirm the operation of the tour prior to buying plane tickets.
Included in the price of each tour: Sightseeing tours by an Eat and Drink Like A European guide, and local guides when appropriate, including admissions to sights seen as a group; all breakfasts and many lunches dinners (see specific tour for breakdown); accommodations each night, often in family-run hotels in the historic heart of each city; all transportation from the first hotel to the last hotel of the tour (does not include optional activities or independent travel during the tour); all local guide, and driver tips.
Itineraries are subject to change: Europe is full of surprises, and we need to be flexible enough to take advantage of whatever comes along so that we may provide you with the best possible tour. Uncompleted portions of the tour itinerary are not cause for refund.
Tour payments: To reserve a seat on an OLT tour you must agree to these Tour Conditions and provide us with a deposit of $400 per person. We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express for all tour payments. We also accept personal cheques made payable to “OneLife Tours” in US dollars. If you wish to pay in a different currency, please contact us. Your final tour payment is due in our office at least 90 days prior to the start of the tour, in one payment. Missing the final payment deadline may result in your being removed from the tour! If you sign up for a tour less than 90 days before its departure, the entire tour price must be paid, and the deposit portion is nonrefundable. (Tour deposit refunds are discussed below.)
Solo travelers and single supplements: If you are traveling solo, you may choose a single private room or you may ask us to pair you up with another solo traveller of the same gender. We cannot guarantee this, though, so if a suitable rooming match is not found, you will have to pay the single room supplement.
Returned payments: If a payment to OneLife Tours is returned unpaid for any reason, we will assess a $35 returned-item fee per occurrence. The fee(s) will be added to the applicable tour balance, and must be paid in full prior to your tour departure.
Cancellations and refunds: Your tour deposit is 100% refundable for 30 days from the date it is received, unless noted otherwise below. After 30 days your deposit becomes non refundable, and will be forfeited should you decide to cancel your reservation. Deposits made 120-90 days before a tour departs become non refundable on the final payment due date. All payments become non-refundable 90 days before a tour departs. Cancellations must be in writing: sent via email to email@example.com, or mailed to the address below. Cancellations become effective on the date received by Eat and Drink Like a European.
Insurance: It is up to each traveller to make sure he or she is adequately insured. We recommend comprehensive travel cancellation/interruption/medical insurance.
Tour forms, obligations, and risks: To travel on a tour, all tour members are required to sign and return a Release and Waiver Agreement prior to the beginning of a tour. Omitting important information, or altering the Release and Waiver Agreement, will render it invalid.
Participation: Although we want everyone to have a good time, it sometimes happens that someone participating in a tour can misbehave or do things that are incompatible with the safety, comfort, or convenience of other members of the tour. In those circumstances we have the exclusive right and discretion to expel someone (even you) from a tour at any time, without any claims or complaints by you against us.
Photography/Film Consent: OneLife Tours reserves the right to take photographs and video during the operation of the tour and may use them for promotional purposes. By reserving a tour participants agrees to allow their images to be used for the purpose stated. If you do not wish to allow your image to be used, please opt out by informing the tour director at the beginning of the trip.
Tour member expectations: Our tours are physically active; our hotels are centrally located but may provide fewer American-style amenities. On any tour, you assume certain obligations and responsibilities to Eat and Drink Like a European and your fellow tour members, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Carry or roll your own luggage.
- Be comfortable on your feet with walking tours (inside and outside) and climbing stairs.
- After orientation, be able to navigate towns and cities on your own during free time.
Our tour guides cannot provide assistance for any of these activities! Tour members requiring help must be accompanied by an able companion who can be entirely responsible for providing the assistance. (If you have concerns about the physical demands of our tours, please call us!)
Smoking policy: No smoking or vaping is allowed on the bus or in the hotels.
Children under 18: Children under age 18 must room with and be accompanied on the tour by a parent or guardian, who is responsible for participating in all tour activities in which the child partakes.
One Life Tours Ltd. (D.B.A. Eat and Drink Like a European) is licensed and regulated by Consumer Protection BC – License # 68975
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European)’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European)’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European)’s site are given “as is”. OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European)’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) or a OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European)’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European)’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Canada OneLife Tours (DBA Eat and Drink Like a European) State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.